We’re hiring for the following positions and locations:
TWIN CITIES Minnesota:
We are looking for an Espresso & Coffee Equipment Technician to join our team! We are looking for a creative problem solver that has good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Some of the primary responsibilities of a Equipment Service Technician include:
- Repairing equipment such as coffee brewers, coffee grinders, espresso machines and juice machines.
- Work with dispatch team to develop daily route plans
- Installation of new equipment such as coffee brewers, espresso machines and juice machines.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment such as coffee brewers, espresso machines and juice machines
- Provide superior customer service
- Responsible for managing parts inventory on assigned service truck by conducting periodic physical inventory
- Follow company procedures for processing work tickets/warranty claims/ordering parts required to complete repairs
- Must be able to be part of an on-call rotation, covering nights, weekends, and the occasional holiday to handle emergency service request
- Use computerized equipment for connecting to equipment and provide service updates and programming
- Must be able to travel to several locations throughout the day and work independently.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Qualities We are Looking for:
- Creative problem solver, with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail with a need to “get it right” the first time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to use technology and possess a strong ability and desire to learn new software applications.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a customer-facing or customer service role
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions utilizing standard electrical test equipment such as volt/ohm meters to identify and implement corrective actions
- 12 PTO days per year, available after 90-days of employment
- 16-hours of bonus PTO for community volunteering
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- Excellent 401(k) plan with 100% matching
- Comprehensive health and dentals plans offered with company contribution
- 100% company-paid $50,000 life insurance plan
- Vision, disability, life, accident and hospital insurance available
- Fun work environment
We feel that a business is only as good as the people it employs, and that is why we only hire the best! In return, we offer a fun, friendly work environment where everyone feels appreciated, and knows their contributions are valued. If this job posting describes you, and you would like to become part of a winning team, email your resume today
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
Email your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon!